16 Things About Me
Brene memed me -
16 things about me
1. I prefer British Mystery to American Mystery. Seriously. :)
2. I am a vegetarian. Have been off and on over my life - but last year, I read "Skinny Bitch" and the conversion was complete.
3. I love to be "catnapped" – my cats rest on my legs – I pass out.
4. I am an introvert. I love interaction – but need lots of alone time to sort things out. I would much rather work a party than be a guest at one.
5. I got my first shotgun when I was 7 and now I am an animal rights activist!
6. I really dislike being around drunk people when I haven’t been drinking.
7. I love big goofy Great Danes.
8. My dream job would be Travel Writer for Lonely Planet’s Italy edition.
9. I love to learn – I would much rather hear about you than talk about me.
10. I believe in temporary geographic cures.
11. My favorite movie is Amelie.
12. I want to live in the country. Near a city. (with Ballet season tickets). And horses. And my Man. And Children.
13. I am a good mommy. I know how to love them and I know how to apologize to them.
14. I am perfect exactly as I am! Yeah!
15. I could live on chocolate and popcorn – for a while anyway...
16. My favorite philosophy book is a Theory of Justice by John Rawls. The root of all my political beliefs.